To make a credit card donation to the Foundation of the State Arboretum (FOSA), become a member, or register for a program or event through EPay at UVA, click on the appropriate link below.
Donations: To make a donation to FOSA, click here
Membership: To join or renew, click here
Public Programs: Spring Programs 2014, click here
Garden Fair will be here soon! This is our 25th Garden Fair - and it will be held on Mother's Day Weekend
Click here for admission to Garden Fair ($15 at the gate, $10 online through May 5th)
Click here to buy an ad in the Garden Fair program
Vendor Registration and Payment for Garden Fair and/or ArborFest:
Please read the following, accept terms by clicking through to the payment site immediately following:
GARDENFAIR & ARBORFEST VENDOR/EXHIBITOR GUIDELINES
- The Foundation of the State Arboretum of Virginia (FOSA) sponsors Garden Fair each spring and ArborFest each fall. Vendor/Exhibitor participation is by invitation only and this event is held rain or shine. Garden Fair will be held on Friday, May 9th from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, May 10th & 11`th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ArborFest will be held Saturday and Sunday, October 11th & 12th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Foundation will provide vendor space, a watering system, and toilet facilities. Beyond these measures, FOSA, the University of Virginia, Blandy Experimental Farm and the State Arboretum of Virginia assume no responsibility for any liability arising from vendors/exhibitors activities at Garden Fair and assume no responsibility or liability for materials, equipment, or other items brought by Vendors/Exhibitors to the Arboretum in association with Garden Fair and ArborFest.
- Vendors/Exhibitors must provide their own exhibit tents, chairs, etc. We prefer you supply your own table(s), but they can be rented from the Arboretum (see application). Sales exhibits or booths, items for sale, and signs must be confined to the assigned area. This includes but is not limited to tent stakes, trailer hitches, ropes or tie downs, and cookers. Booth sizes may not be exceeded. Penalties for exceeding the booth size will apply and will be assessed on the field. No booth sharing or swapping is permitted without prior approval from FOSA which will be decided on a case by case basis.
- Vendors agree to sell only propagated plants, and not to sell any wild collected plants. Additionally vendors agree not to sell any plant species, or cultivars thereof, that appear on the enclosed list titled “Landscape Plants that are Alien Invasive Species in Virginia”. Recognizing that sterile cultivars of Alien Invasive Plants are being developed, we will make exceptions to the above with prior approval. Submit requests to Kim Strader (firstname.lastname@example.org) for exceptions one month prior to the sale date. Submissions must include the complete plant name along with research documentation proving the plant is sterile. Additionally, the vendor must display a sign stating that this is a sterile cultivar. Failure to receive prior approval will result in the vendor being requested to remove the plant from the sales area.
- Food and beverage sales are permitted only by special agreement from the Garden Fair and/or ArborFest Committee.
- PLEASE NOTE: A Certificate of Insurance must be provided by vendors who are selling goods or services, listing the Foundation of the State Arboretum as the certificate holder. The certificate must show commercial, general liability coverage with limits of liability not less than $1 million dollars. Exhibitors and Nonprofit vendors, who are not selling goods or services, will be exempt from the Certificate of Insurance.
- GARDEN FAIR SET UP: Vendors/Exhibitors may set up on Thursday, May 8th from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday from 10:30 a.m.to 3:00 p.m. Attention Food Vendors: It is recommended and preferred that food vendors set up on Thursday. Vendors MUST open for business at 5:00 p.m. on Friday for Preview Night. All vendors WILL BE OPEN 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. each day.
- GARDEN FAIR TAKE DOWN: Vendors/Exhibitors may begin take down at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, May11th. All Vendor/Exhibitor materials must be removed no later than 1:00 p.m. on Monday, May 12th.
- ARBORFEST SET UP: Vendors/Exhibitors may set up on Thursday, October 9th from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Attention Food Vendors: It is recommended and preferred that food vendors set up on Thursday. Vendors MUST open for business at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. All vendors WILL REMAIN OPEN until 4:30 p.m. each day.
- ARBORFEST TAKE DOWN: Vendors/Exhibitors may begin take down at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 12th. All Vendor/Exhibitor materials must be removed no later than 1:00 p.m. on Monday, October 13th.
- All trailers and vehicles must be removed from the exhibit area by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the event. There will be no exceptions. Note: Please take great care with vehicles and other equipment to assure that the Arboretum grounds, trees and plants are not damaged.
- FOSA reserves the right to ask vendors/exhibitors to withdraw for failure to abide by these guidelines and to refuse entrance to future events.
By clicking this link to the Vendor Payment for Garden Fair 2014 you acknowledge and accept terms of the above vendor guidelines.
By clicking this link to the Vendor Payment for ArborFest 2014 you acknowledge and accept terms of the above vendor guidelines.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 540-837-1758 x 221.
About the Payment Site: The University of Virginia employs EPay at UVA, a Commerce Manager product hosted by Nelnet Business Solutions, as a means of providing a secure online payment application for departments that provide goods or services; manage events and conferences; accept donations and collect billed receivables. EPay@UVA was selected to help assure the security of your data. The system is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1 compliant.
We encourage our users to remember that, for your protection, you should consider the security of any device or computer that you are using to process an electronic payment on the Internet safely. Be cautious about using public computer terminals.