GARDEN FAIR RETURNS TO THE GROUNDS OF BLANDY Mother's Day Weekend, May 12-14
Vendor/Exhibitor Applications are now being accepted. Please submit your application by Friday, March 31, 2023. At this time, we are only accepting applications. If your application is approved, you will receive instructions on how to proceed with your payment.
Before you apply, please review the following documents.
- For 2023 Garden Fair Vendor/Exhibitor Guidelines, click here.
- Vendors agree not to sell any plant species, or cultivars thereof, that appear on Blandy's document titled “Landscape Plants that are Alien Invasive Species in Virginia.” To view Blandy's Invasive Plant List, click here.
- All vendors are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance with their application listing the Foundation of the State Arboretum as the "Certificate Holder" and the University of Virginia as "Additionally Insured" using the following wording: "The Commonwealth of Virginia and The Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia, its officers, employees, and agents."
- Still interested? Click here for our online application.
- To buy tickets, click here to go to Eventbrite.